Monday, March 8, 2010

IT'S MY TURN NOW HARRISON! (PLEASE VOTE)

We have all got used to the celebrity status of Harrison, our Box Turtle. But just this once he had to play a supporting role! A young journalist who has done a number of wonderful pieces for the Museum contacted me recently. She wanted to take part in a Pulitzer/YouTube competition which involved highlighting someone you know.
Well in spite of her very dubious choice of subject matter she has made it through to the final twenty and is now looking for everyone to help her by voting.
I tried all weekend to upload the link but dear old blogger.com was not having any of it so here is the link instead
http://www.youtube.com/amyench#p/a/u/0/CUhoKFzaHpk

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Celeste!!! I absolutely loved that video. It made me smile and I of course voted for you. You make such a difference to nature and bringing nature to people. Truly.....You're brilliant!

Thank you!
~Lisa