Sunday, February 14, 2010

MY PERFECT VALENTINE


Now I will be the first to admit that I am horribly indulged by my better half. Not only did I get these beautiful roses from him but also this............


A brand new, very swanky camera, just in time for our Morocco trip next month! All I have to do is learn how to use it, I am so hopeless with gadgets! As if all that wasn't enough, our Valentines Day consisted of going to the North American Reptile Breeders Show and then doing the Great Backyard Bird Count (more on that next post). For those of you who read my blog, I think you can guess who was being indulged with those two activities. Yes I am a very lucky lady but just in case you think it all comes too easy, I can assure you I did have to kiss an awful lot of these


before I found my perfect valentine :)


Photo Credits - CJT

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awww, that's so sweet! I love Canon! He did good!

~Lisa

word verification: keess

Is that funny or what? lol!

Give me a keess, froggy!

Kathie Brown said...

So cute and funny Celeste!
I am so glad you found him though,
and also that he loves you so!

Rambling Woods said...

LOL...You should have a lot of fun with the Canon and roses...sigh...