Saturday, November 28, 2009

WHY I LOVE GOING 'OUT WEST.'

One last post from our recent visit to Tuscon. Just a few of the reasons why a reluctant Mid-west city dweller like me enjoys heading out in to the wide open spaces of the 'Wild (?!) West.'

The beautiful and varied scenery..............



The opportunity to relive my childhood dreams of being in the 'Wild West' with all those cowboys and 'injuns!'



The clear, endless blue skies.................



The wonderfully dry western sense of humour :)



And, of course, the achingly dramatic sunsets..................


Oh and not forgetting all those fantastic cacti :)


Photo Credits - CJT

3 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Incredible photos from your trip. I love it out west too and particularly enjoy learning about the native Indian culture. We have a wonderful museum in Washington DC, The National Museum of the American Indian. I have been to it several times and never get tired of it, always something new to learn about.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I can't imagine living anywhere else than out here. Your photos spoke volumes!

~Lisa

Kathie Brown said...

Celeste, me and the west hope you come back real soon!